About Me

My photo
ღღsoysoy A gal who r so simple.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Hapy holiday

So long din updated my blog jor. I bac my hometown jor ma. Nw I bac jor. Tis 2 weeks reali is a hapy holiday. My big famile add 2 new member le. (2 baby) They both oso is a gal, so cute n kawaii. Bt I scare 2 hug them cz they look so tiny 4 me. Their weight oni 2.2kg n 2.4kg. U cn imagine hw small. Haha…^0^. Las time soy oso weight heavy then them lar which weights 2.8kg(hear frm mum d). In tis holiday I oso cn celebrate mother’s day n father’s day. Jz go out eat wif them. Bcz my mum dislike her daughter n son buy cake 4 her. Hehe…^^Mum cook mani delicious food 4 me which all is my favourite 1. I eat d most is crab. Wakakaz…^^ Bt bcz eat too much food,so I sick jor. Bt nt serious lar. Jz few day den I recover jor cz gt mum at beside force me eat medicine ma. Haha…^o^

So fast d holiday passed. 1 bac college study n go 4 a hectic life again. Swt!!! New sem new life!!!




Ntg do at home...so edit it. Cute ont?? Dats me n my bro. Kakaz...^^


No comments:

Post a Comment