About Me

My photo
ღღsoysoy A gal who r so simple.

Friday, October 9, 2009

24/09/09@25/09/09 thrusday and friday

~Hatyai trip~

Finally exam was over. So I can back my hometown jor. Hehe…^^ during the holiday, I go for hatyai trip with my friends and her parents. Actually I am so happy can go Thailand although not so famous place. This is 1st time I go Thailand with friends. I go there only for two days. At there, my friend’s parents bring us go so many places to eat. Eat till my stomach so full. I go there also got bought 3 pairs of shoe, some souvenir, traditional food (doidoi), pyjamas, shirt and bag. Seem like buy so many o. Haha…^o^. Anyway, need thanks my friend’s parents. Here is the photo.




Sawadikap!!!!....Gt any different with the malaysia??


This is 1st time i know that hatyai also has a *market on the river* same as bangkok. So cool!!













Add Image


No comments:

Post a Comment