About Me

My photo
ღღsoysoy A gal who r so simple.

Friday, April 10, 2009

My pc sick jor...T___T

5/4 my pc sick jor...arrgghh...y suddenly sick leh??When i open my pc,d monitor oni display 'no input signal'...I dwn happen tis problem...I oni ask my fren's help-vipi. (TIs is 1st fren,stil gt d 2nd n 3rd n so on). Hehe..^^Who ask me is a stubborn gina r...beh gam buan !!...Zzzz==Busy le a whole day oso cnt recover its disease...UPSET!!
So oni cn ask my 2nd fren help-khai ning...he hel me take my pc 2 AL-PLUS's shop which is a noob shop!!Bt no others way le,oni cn sd my lovely pc to them...After sd 2 them bout 3days,the workers stil cnt confirm wat is d problem of my pc...walao a!!Pecik a...Mayb is me too impatient lo...kakaz...^^I m lydat d o...Til nw 10/4 i oready take my pc bac....left it 1st...Cz i 1 find my 3rd fren-miaw's help...Actaully is 1 her hel my ask her bf bout my pc...haixz....hope my pc cn recover asap lar...GOD bless it lar...kakaz...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment