About Me

My photo
ღღsoysoy A gal who r so simple.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Scare....=(


Exam around corner ,bt I stil seem like no mood study. Although gt study bt seem like nt mani leh. Hw o?? I reali so scare. Hw stil cn gt d mood study? No motivation o!! I mus read at least 2 subject 2day. I dun care, promise 2 myself.Hope I cn do it. Gambateh soysoy!! U cn d!! Trust urself…………

Addition, my period stil at d 3rd day. Tis make me more no mood n sleepy. My brain oni tink slip!slip!slip! Hehe…^^Useless soy o!!== My toenail stil pain pain little bit. Bcz my gud *dai lou* lo…his arch so tough 1!! My toenail jz wil injured. Nvm lar, c he so concern me when I cry. I 4gv him. Wakakaz...^o^ So r,he owe me 1 meal. Blekkk…=P. So mani bad thg happen makes me more feeling nt well. Breakfast oso at 3pm jz eat. Shud cal *branch* jz correct. (Breakfast+lunch)…Kakaz*.*Automatic my gastric pain cuming again. So mani pain cum 2gather, I tink I oso is a tough gal a. Rite???== If my mama noe sure wil scold me til cham cham d.

When study I wil tink d same ques after tis 3rd sem, I would c new look of classmate o sum classmate wil repeat/withdraw/dwn study. Hope wont happen, I dun wish happen!! Arrrggghhhh………==sad r!! Soysoy, u so easy hapy bt y oso easy sad leh?? Since I cum kl study, my tears seem like water tap o. So mani problem I nvr faced b4. Al thg make me more mature?? I dun tink so!!...Swt…~~~~~~~~~

After updated my blog,study study study!!! Bt oso cn hear d song o watch movie while read a book. Hehe…^^ Wat my attitude o?? So worst!! Myself oso cnt tahan leh!! Cham!! Sei lo…!!

Soy r soy...study o!!!!.....

2 comments:

  1. Since when i owe u 1 meal arh? And arr.. ask u to buy sandwich near guard houz there then u dun wan.. sure got gastric la u

    ReplyDelete
  2. soy soy! didnt knw you hv a blog? luckily i saw the link. hehe :D add oil for finals togeta geta ba!!!

    ReplyDelete