About Me

My photo
ღღsoysoy A gal who r so simple.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Study ING

Yesterday nite bout 8pm, my friends cum my hse dat say 1 study 2gather. Who r them?? Ans is Wayne, Ivan n Heng them lo. Tis is d 3rd time 4 heng n ivan cum my hse study. Wayne is d 1st time. They tel me in sms is 1 cum study bt I tink d truth is they 1 go to Steven Corner( More high class mamak stall) c d football tournament. Haixzz….which begin at 12.15am. Actually they gt study bt motivation 4 them c football match n paying DOTA more high lo. Swt!!!!== When c they lydat, reali vry wry lo. They seem so relax n duno exam is around d corner a. So optimistic!!! Walau a.!! Hw cum lydat?? My hsemates oso so shock y they cn so relax 1. Hahaha…^o^ Who ask they al r frm DBU. DBU so geng lo. No matter hw worst d situation, oso cn face d problem. So sporting noh?? Wakakaz…**

Dats time khai ning oso cuming. His purpose is 2 take his pendrive bac. Bt he oso gt buy 1 lolipop 4 me. Hehe…^^So hapy. Bt I din like d flavour which is a watermelon. Yeerrrr…no nice d. Soy more prefer coca-cola.^^ Khai ning oready gt buy 4 me d coca cola 1, jz I din eat yet. Keep in d drawer. Kakaz..^^ I gt 2 lolipop in same time. Heng oso gt buy bt is strawberry d, oso nt my favourite. U guys al reali no understand me o!! Haixzz…dissapointed leh!! XD. Luckily, heng stil gt buy chocolate 4 me. Yeah!! I love TOBLERONE (chocolate).

They oready 1 go 2 c d football match, stil 1 play DOTA 4 1 round. I tink so. I din play DOTA, y they cn play leh?????? Wayne lo, bring 2 my hse. Swt!!!! When they go c, I was at home studying by myself. Gt sum bored n scare cz me alone at home.T__T My hsemates oso go CC jor. SDO!! SDO!! PET SOCIETY!! Swt too!!!@>@ Finally, they al gam buan bac jor. Hsemates continue studying 4 their OHR. While my fren jz 1 starting study. Gt cheese naan eat. Nt bad!! Bt I oready eat maggi wif my fren when they al go out. So cheese naan eat little bit bit oni. Hehe…^^ Paiseh o!!

Studying……………………….bout 3am lydat. I slip jor le. Cnt tahan le. Recently so late slip. So scare wil sick o!! Choi choi choi!!! Wont sick d!! Drink more water escape doctor 4eva. Soysoy’s theory 1. Hehe…^^ After I slip, my fren til when leh?? I oso duno. Cz d following day, Ivan say they pillow talk bt nt study. After hear, I 1 beat him o!! PILLOW TALK leh!! Wat d…..!!!! Wateva lar, they stil gt study sumthg. Jz wish they cn 4gt d GAMES o any MATCH when 1 exam soon. Gambateh!!

These 2 lolipop is khai ning buy 4 me d. Actually heng oso gt buy bt Ivan eat jor. So din capture.^^

C they do wat nw??? Sign in msn? DOTA? O Facebook??

DOTA b4 go c d football match....zzzzz==

No comments:

Post a Comment