About Me

My photo
ღღsoysoy A gal who r so simple.

Friday, August 7, 2009

06/08/09 Wednesday

~Donate blood~

Although I know Wednesday is the most painful day 2 me but I still want go to donate blood. Haha….^^For conclusion,2day I need tahan till 7pm just can back. So tired a……. But i just can choose this day donate because need go together with heng and wei yin. If not, i will scare. As usual, I go 4 lecture and skip 4 lecture go for donate blood. Actually I, wei yin and heng go to canteen 1 eat 1st then just go donate blood. Scare faint ma….hehe^^.2day is me donate blood for the 3rd time jor. So proud leh. Although already so many time but also will scare because really got little bit pain. Nw let’s photo talking………..



omg......pain o....

This is my blood....amount 350ml...hehe^^

After donate the blood....this is the gift sponsor by hotlink.....

No comments:

Post a Comment