About Me

My photo
ღღsoysoy A gal who r so simple.

Friday, August 21, 2009

08/08/09 Friday

~Sing k at greenbox~

After go for sakae sushi yesterday, today I go sing k at green box with my housemate again. I already so long time didn’t sing k jor lo. This is I 1st time with ah ying and yee mong which are my housemate’s classmate also are my hometown’s friends. Wakakaz…….^^ I really so curious with ah ying’s sound when singing. U guy know why? Reason: Her sound too same like baby o….U can imagine when she sings a sad song with baby sound. Haha…^^ Today, finally I can hear her singing. But actually I go there didn’t sing too much because I busy capture photo and eat snacks. Lol….^o^ . After sing k, then another station sure is go eat lar. Actually we want go BBQ Plaza at TS. But finally decision is go deliferance eat spaghetti. Before go eat spaghetti, I and my friends go buy a scarf and singlet at FOS. Haix…. I waste money again. Haha….^^ I also don’t know when I can stopping buying things.



Lol....so many pose. Haha


I force them act cute with me. Haha...^o^


Lol.......these picture really no nice to put in here. If my friends know it, i sure will beat by them.^^


















No comments:

Post a Comment