About Me

My photo
ღღsoysoy A gal who r so simple.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

07/08/09 Thursday

~Sakae sushi at KLCC~


Today as usual I go for MIS lecture and BMP tutorial. Actually today didn’t has any plan because few day ago zhao rong dwn go lo…….but because I so noisy and want go for sakae sushi. This is because I never eat sushi buffet before. So finally decision is go sakae sushi. Yeah!!!! But now 1 problem again, goes where eat leh??? KLCC? Pavillion? Haha….actually I more prefer go pavillion. Pavillion is a nice place. But Is june fetch ma…..also never mind. Actually I can go to eat already happy. Wakakakz….^^Ivan, wayne, zhao rong, june and me go lo. 1 car 5ppl. Haha…^^ On the way go because yesterday donate blood too tired so slip jor. When reached KLCC just wake up. Then direct go sakae sushi. Nw let the photo do the talking. Let see………..


























No comments:

Post a Comment