About Me

My photo
ღღsoysoy A gal who r so simple.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

20/08/09 Thursday


1st round ~my birthday~

Finally all assignment and coursework finished jor. So my class held a BBQ on week 13 at wei yin’s house which located at TBR. That day when I reached there already begin raining. So if want bbq maybe will more difficult among so many people. So, causes some people go to bilardo playing pool. Actually that day my mood not so well because argue with someone. But I saw my classmates also so concern me and take food to me eat. I really got touching. After stopping raining, then more people sit together bbq. You can see this view is so nice and you never see DBU3 are so cooperate same like this time. Haha…^o^ When about 10.30pm, I saw leslie switch off the light and I also forgot who take the cake out. Then all people sang a birthday song to me, shing tsu and jian pin. After that sure busy take our picture lo. Anyway, I am really touching. After that, let see the pictures that capture by them. Hehe……..



Actually this cake is help 3 people celebrate that are soysoy (me),Jian pin and Shing tsu.


Lol...i think DBU3 the most coorporate is this time le...haha^o^





No comments:

Post a Comment