About Me

My photo
ღღsoysoy A gal who r so simple.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

23/08/09 Sunday

2nd round

Actually today I will go out with khai ning. He already promises me will go out with me but finally also because his assignment breaks the promise. So we argue. Actually when he ask me to delay the time I really so angry and never try to understand him. I felt that my birthday more important lo. But after that I also let him delay the time and promise wont angry him. Maybe he also feels sorry so he brings cakes to me although he stills so busy his assignment. Ok…never mind!! I forgive him 1st. When reached 12.00am, my handphones stated ring and ring, so many friend sms and wishes me. Some still post the wishes to the facebook or through the msn. Anyway thank you so much to everyone. Muackzzzz………..







No comments:

Post a Comment