About Me

My photo
ღღsoysoy A gal who r so simple.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

24/08/09 Monday

3rd round~ exactly my birthday~

Today is my birthday. Hohoho…I am so happy. When I wake up then I saw 1 sms from June. She asks me “soy u stay at wat floor?” Oh, she want come my house. For what leh? Actually I just think she comes is want take exam slip to me. After I bath and open my pc a while then hear ‘ding dong’. Is june a….haha…^^ She comes is want take present and egg tarts to me. I am so surprise and never think that she still will take another gift to me. This is because already celebrate jor when BBQ that night. Anyway, tq to june, zhao rong and Carmen lo. (The gift is they share geh)

After that, when about 5.30pm I go Kim Gary restaurant with my housemates also are my good friends, kk, ah ying and yee mong. When we reached there already 6.30pm jor, so we shopping a while then straight go to eat lo. Too hungry jor!! Haha…^o^. They share and help me do a member card and help me celebrate by using donuts that buy from BIG APPLE. Haha…^^They so creative noh!! After eating, we sure busy capture picture by using handphone. As I know,that night, we already take about 160++ picture o…So geng noh!! Haha…^^ That day I really so happy and touching again. Luckily I didn’t cry same as last year. If not, sure very sia sui o!! Below are the photos that take with them. Let see………..



The gift that carmen and june share.....I love it

Another egg tart is zhao rong and june share too...delicious!!










Add Image












BIG APPLE Donuts replace the birthday cake. haha


This is the gift that my housemates and others friend that u can see at the picture share and buy for me d. Hehe^^


No comments:

Post a Comment