About Me

My photo
ღღsoysoy A gal who r so simple.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

09/07/09

2day go playing tennis with my classmates. After playing just go attend the class. But when I go up june’s car, Zhao rong receive the message that the class cancelled. Shit!! If I know the class cancelled I sure wont wake up so earlier lo. Then my presentation need postponed to next 2 week again. I hate it. But after think back also nothing la, at least I already prepare the assignment earlier. This also is a good thing, right?? 2day I say is playing tennis but I am the 1 less play. You guy know why??? So hot o!!! I cannot tahan. Haha……^o^ I scare I will sick o if still continue play like that. After play and eat then terus back lo. I don’t want saty at college o. Go back still and rest. That’s good for me this lazy people. Wakakaz…^^

No comments:

Post a Comment