About Me

My photo
ღღsoysoy A gal who r so simple.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Saturday 04/07/09

Gals's shopping day

This Saturday I go out with my ji mui. Location is pavilion. Actually I go there is want buy a wallet as a present for a friend and go to eat. Haha….^^ After i go TANGS buy a wallet then starting continue plan my eating plan. That day quite happy because can eat many and many till my money fly so fast. Below are the photos that want to keep as a memory. Now I already lazy write so many things. Actually is too long jor, so I 4gt what happen at that day. I only know I ,june , carmen &wan yen want go watch a movie but ticket already sell finish. Haizxx………….unlucky lo. So we decide go back more earlier.Conclusion is happy but reali so tired. Leg so pain.



At pavilion.........

At pasta mania......



At MOF Japanese Sweets

Delicious??Lol


Attracting?????XD

No comments:

Post a Comment