About Me

My photo
ღღsoysoy A gal who r so simple.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

18/07/09 Saturday


Convocation of my friends

18/7 is my friends’ convocation. They are ace, khai ning, ah choo and ivan. This is 1st time I go for convocation. Before go there, I remember take my present that I buy to khai ning. Hehe…When reached the college, you can see in front of gate surrounded with many flower &bear bear stalls. There were many parents buy the flower for their daughter. I and my housemates also got buy two small bouquet of flower that mix with bear to kk and ace. Actually kk’s convocation is in evening. But he got come earlier, so buy 1st lo. The weather at that day really damm hot. So I and my housemates quickly go to college find them. If not wrong, I and my housemates find about 15minutes just can find 1 friend that is ace. Others leh? Go where o? Haixzz… Dun care 1st. So, we go take photo with him 1st. When his parents saw us, they sure feel surprised why their son so many “fans” o. Wakakaz…^^ His parents look friendly but his aunt look so fierce totally different people. We saw his aunt also will feel scare.

After take photo with him, we continue finding others friends. After that, we already find ah choo and ivan jor. But khai ning go where leh? The truth he go library take photo with his parents and relatives. Actually they all busy take photo with their parents. After they all finish capture, then the friends just can queue up to capture with them. They so busy. Although they wear a long convocation’s clothes same like harry potter and feel so hot, but they so excited and smile whole the process. This is because finally they graduate jor. When I go saw them, I also hope 1 day I can same like them graduate. We busy help them take the camera and flower. After give all the present and flower to them, then we headed back to gk kfc eat. Wah, so hungry. Just because rush for their convocation and doesn’t eat anything. They must feel touching and appreciate us o.

After finishing eat, then back my home sleeping lo. That day really tired. But I really feel happy because after they can graduate and don’t need repeat and go for advanced diploma. Below lets the photos explain all……….





See, they so smart and handsome...All smile so happy...^^









1,2,3........jump!!!!!!!!!! Yeah...graduate












No comments:

Post a Comment